Identifying the date that a cardholder completed his credit card responsibilities / Rewarding prompt submitters

Hi. I am told that our organization previously gave out gold stars to credit card holders who had turned in their receipts on a timely basis. Apparently people loved this. Now that we are switching to Ramp I am trying to figure out how we might adapt that to the Ramp process. I am thinking about something along the lines of everyone who submitted their receipts and provided their memo and coding information within x number of days for all transactions for the month gets a gold star. However I don’t see any way to obtain the information out of Ramp as to when the cardholder completed all of their tasks. I know how to determine that they have done it, just not when. Any ideas on how to do this, or some sort of reward program that could be done based on information available in Ramp?

3 Likes