It would be ideal to have the ability to add descriptions (verbiage) for each budgeted line item and the ability to sort departments on the Overview tab so department names can be displayed in chronological order.
1 Like
Thank you for the feedback, Denice! I just spoke with our Budgets team. Confirming this has been logged. Please keep the budget feedback coming – all is welcome!
1 Like
I agree that Budgets need some attention. There are things I wish I could do that Ramp doesn’t have options for. For example:
- Sort Budgets by name
- Allow users to select all/multiple budgets at a time, to mass edit them. (For instance, I need to add a budget owner to multiple budgets at once.)
- On the budget import template, allow for multiple budget owners to be added at once.
- On the “Unmapped” tab, it would be helpful to have a column customization button. There are columns not shown that would be helpful for us to sort through our unmapped transactions.
- Allow users to request budget transfers or “Journal Entries” that can be approved by the budget managers or admins.
I’m sure there are more, but right now, budgets look like a bare bones skeleton compared to the rest of Ramp. Our team is very excited though to see how this section of Ramp develops!
Thanks Team Ramp!
2 Likes