New here? Introduce yourself in this thread!

Hello! I’m Alicia.

Located** in Colorado Springs, CO.

Role**Accountant and any a few other administrative tasks manager.

How I use Ramp Our organization uses virtual and physical cards for expenses. We also use Ramp for expense reimbursements (LOVE) and some recurring vendor payments.

Topics I’m interested in I’m here to share experiences with Ramp and learn best practices.

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Paul Swinand and I live in Evanston which is on the north city line of Chicago. We use ramp for bill pay, travel and assigning virtual cards to monthly expenses, push to QBooks. Has been great. My company is a global non-profit, but still in start up to growth mode. I’ve intro’d a few other non-profits and friends to Ramp and generally if they use Expensify they end up switching :wink:

1 Like

Hey! I’m Katherine.

Role: Finance Director
How we use Ramp: We have a pretty decentralized purchasing process, and Ramp allows us to keep that flexibility while enforcing internal controls and automating a lot of the documentation/accounting process. That allows our team to spend less time on admin and more time on people.
Topics I’d like to learn about: Continuing to streamline the purchasing process. Using the “trips” feature for group travel.

1 Like
  • Your name: Roger Bayramian
  • Your role: Controller
  • Where you’re located: Los Angeles, CA
  • How you use Ramp: Physical credit cards, Virtual Cards, Reimbursements, and Bill Pay. I use Ramp for two companies. I use it at Children’s Hunger Fund and The Mount Bible Church
  • Bonus: Improving integration with Sage Intacct, Tips and Tricks

Hi everyone! I’m Geoff and lead our product management team here at Ramp! I’m responsible for building the best product to make your lives easier. I live in Brookly, NY. I’d love to connect with you all and learn more about how we can improve our product. Thank you so much for engaging in this community!

5 Likes

Hello Ramp community,
My name is Jenn and I am very excited to be part of this community.

My role: I am the bookkeeper/HR coordinator for Autism Society Inland Empire.

Where we’re located: Our organization is based out of Southern California but I am located
in Western New York.

How we use Ramp: We started using RAMP only for the credit cards so our staff wouldn’t
have to use their own funds to be reimbursed. We then quickly added the reimbursement and
now the bill pay.

Topics I am interested in learning about!

I would just like to see how everyone else uses Ramp and if there are any tricks or tips to make what we use it for better and more efficient.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Jesse

Located in Boise Idaho

Role : I’m the Director of Accounting/Controller for a large RV Company

How I use Ramp: We administer for our team both virtual/physical cards and manage reimbursements. We put the data into our ERP system and scrape it for relevant analysis.

Topics : Best practices and networking with peers.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Effie :slightly_smiling_face:
Your role :briefcase:Finance Director
Where you’re located :earth_americas:Baltimore, MD
How I use Ramp: I am the Ramp Administrator for a nonprofit organization based out of Baltimore, MD. The organization currently uses Ramp for employee credit, reimbursements, and bill pay.
Share topics you’re interested in learning about! :speaking_head:
Would be great to learn about workflows that other organizations/corps have implemented with Ramp.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Stacie.
Finance Director at Grace Fellowship Church in Timonium, MD
We’re using Ramp for virtual and physical credit cards, and reimbursements.
I’m interested in best practices overall.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Nick :slight_smile:

• Located in New York City
  • Role Senior Accountant at a family office
  • How I use Ramp I review our Ramp cardholders’ credit card transactions, employee expense reimbursements, and manage the sync process with our accounting software, Sage Intacct
  • Topics I’m interested in and what I’m hoping to get out of this forum & any Ramp Community events Looking forward to meeting other users of Ramp, learning about best practices in various areas, and connecting with Ramp team members to learn about new features, solutions to (minor) pain points, and ways to boost efficiencies even further.
2 Likes
  • Located in Denver
  • Role Accounting Manager
  • How I use Ramp We use Ramp to automate the collection of receipts, transaction coding, and exporting the data for entry into our general ledger.
  • Topics I’m interested in We haven’t started using Ramp for mileage or expense reimbursement. Should we start using it?
2 Likes

Hi, I’m Cecilia

• I am in Ithaca, NY

• I’m the CFO of Racker, a not for profit providing disability services

• We have been using Ramp for 9 months

• I’m interested in learning more about spend programs and Bill Pay

2 Likes

Hi, everyone! Matt from Elementus here :wave:

• My role: COO at Elementus (we build software to help sophisticated institutions make better, faster decisions on the blockchain

• Where I’m located: San Francisco, but you’ll find me globe trotting most of the time :slight_smile:

• How Elementus leverages Ramp: We centralize all of our payments in Ramp so we have one hub to manage our company’s finances. Our team LOVES Ramp :rocket:

• Topics I’m interested in: Working capital management, dashboards to track burn, optimizing account and finance for seamless closes, and nerding out on any intriguing topic with this community.

Huge shout-out to @charlotte and team for getting this community together!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Lois

Our nonprofit organization is fully remote. We have employees throughout California. I live in South Lake Tahoe, CA.

I am the CFO of our small nonprofit, so I oversee the finance and accounting function for our org.

I use all aspects of Ramp. I’m a new user and still learning.

I’m interested in learning how others use Ramp. Looking forward to connecting with you all.

1 Like

Hi all - I’m Jesse and glad to be joining the community.
-Role: Head of Finance & Operations for a nonprofit organization
-How my org uses Ramp: All expenses, bill payments, and reimbursements
-Topics of Interest: Looking forward to learning tips & tricks for automation and seamless integration of features with Netsuite

1 Like

Hi all - I’m Kevin, happy to be a part of the community.

• Role: Director of Technology and Development at a community association management company that focuses on condominium and high-rise community associations
  • How we use Ramp: We are just getting started, but we are planning to use it to streamline our process of billing back miscellaneous association expenses. Our employees charge miscellaneous association expenses to their corporate card and then we bill back those charges to the applicable association
  • Topics of interest: I’m curious to see what enhancements are requested and planned to think through how we might be able to further streamline our processes with Ramp
2 Likes

``Hi all! I’m Brad!

• Located in Cleveland, Ohio!
  • Role as the Head of Accounting Channel I lead Ramp’s partnership efforts with accounting firms, helping them make the most of our product and deliver higher value services to clients.
  • How I use Ramp I use Ramp to manage my team of employees who are frequently meeting with our accounting firm partners across the country and attending industry events.
  • Topics I’m interested in I’m excited to network, meet more outsourced accountants using Ramp with their clients, and developing a deeper understanding of how we can improve our product and partnership offering for firms of all shapes and sizes.
4 Likes
  • Your name : Marissa Jones :wave:
  • Your role : Founder + Finance + Futurist of Carpe Digits :rocket:
  • Where you’re located : Santa Barbara, CA, USA :ocean:
  • How you use Ramp : Internal employee cc’s, spend management, ad budgeting, our #1 recommended product for our customers :purple_heart:
  • Topics I’m interested in : I love everything startup’s! I run an incubator type program in Santa Barbara because I love to learn about all the wonderful things people are building. I enjoy giving them useful tools like Ramp to accelerate growth and build durability. If you are ever in the area stop by and say hi !
2 Likes

Hi Ramp Community! I’m Shadi from the marketing team.

• Role: Channel partner marketer @ Ramp
  • Located in: Seattle, WA :evergreen_tree:
  • How I use Ramp: As an employee for managing expenses and approved spend. Love being able
    to text over images of receipts and use the app to toggle between different virtual cards!
  • Topics I’m interested in learning about: the different services and industries of accountants and bookkeepers using Ramp, successful messages and content that firms use to introduce Ramp to their customers, and innovations happening in the industry :bulb:
1 Like

Hello! I’m Brett,

Role: Co-lead PwC’s outsourced accounting solution, Bookkeeping Connect
How I use Ramp: My team codes and syncs transactions from Ramp to client GLs, I focus on optimizing our clients’ usage of the Ramp platform
Interests: Collaboration with other Ramp users on best practices, providing feedback to the Ramp product teams, and leveraging my experience to support fellow Ramp users

1 Like