New here? Introduce yourself in this thread!

Welcome! We’ve created this space for members of the community to introduce themselves and learn about other Ramp community members. Our team is so excited to connect with everyone and we’d love to learn more about all of you! We’ve included some recommended facts to include in your intro below!

• Your name :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:
  • Your role :briefcase:
  • Where you’re located :earth_americas:
  • How you use Ramp :credit_card:
  • Bonus: Share topics you’re interested in learning about! :speaking_head:

Here’s my intro as an example:

``Hi! I’m Charlotte :blush:

• Located in New York City!

• Role working on all things Ramp Community (hosting events, connecting customers, & helping new customers onboard)

• How I use Ramp I mainly request & use virtual cards for our community events and submit reimbursements.

• Topics I’m interested in I’m excited to get to know all of you & learn about…

• What you’re hoping to get out of this forum & any Ramp Community events
    • What are the biggest challenges finance/accounting team members are facing - both Ramp related and non-ramp-related

Post your introduction by hitting “Reply” to this post below :point_down:

Hi! I’m Megan

• Located in New York, but go between San Francisco and NY often

• Role running customer success/activation & community here @Ramp :slight_smile:

• How I use Ramp I primarily leverage Ramp to help with managing my department’s travel budget, events the community team is running etc. I also submit bills & help approve them

• Topics I’m interested in - ooh so many! I’m curious about …

• how others are looking to further incorporate Ramp into day to day finance workflows
    • what topics/questions finance team members are struggling with the most today (non-Ramp-related)
    • what folks would like to see with Ramp community!
6 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m June! :wave:

• I currently live in Las Vegas :game_die:
  • My role is a Scaled Customer Success Manager :memo:
  • While I have extensive knowledge in how all the roles work – I use Ramp in the Employee role; mainly to request reimbursements and use cards that I am issued.
  • Topics I would love to learn about are - your unique use cases for Ramp, any product improvement suggestions, and generally any feedback! :smile:
5 Likes

Hi, I’m Izzy

• Located: in Upstate, NY (Saratoga Springs :racehorse:)
  • Role: managing the Scaled Customer Success team here @Ramp :slight_smile:
  • How I use Ramp: I primarily leverage Ramp to help manage my team’s spend and for my own travel expenses :moneybag:
  • Topics I’m interested in:
    • how we can continue to improve UX, and any areas that organizations are looking for outside of what is currently offered
    • where clients are hitting roadblocks to help ID ways Ramp can best assist
    • what types of events would be meaningful to host
3 Likes

Hey there, I’m Rehana! :upside_down_face:

• Where you’re located: Born and raised in NYC and live in Philadelphia currently

• Your role: Assist customers with onboarding onto Ramp

• How you use Ramp: Ramp provides it’s employees multiple benefits/stipends. I primarily use the Ramp app on my phone to swap between different benefits/stipends and connect it to my physical card. Learn more about this cool feature by clicking here!

• Topics i’m interested in learning about:

* Product suggestions/feedback

* What’s working well and what can be improved

* How Ramp community can best assist you

1 Like
  • Your name: Roland Shen

• Your role: Software Engineer

• Where you’re located: NYC

• How you use Ramp: I’m an employee that heavily uses virtual cards and reimbursements.

• Topics i’m interested in learning about:
    I work on the referral program here, if you have any suggestions let me know!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Steph,

• Role: Customer Success Manager (Scaled)

• Located: Sacramento Area of Northern California :evergreen_tree:

• How I use Ramp: I use the Ramp mobile app to manage my virtual cards. I love that I can easily upload a picture of my receipt and quickly type in a memo before even getting back to my desk with my lunch. :burrito: :green_salad:

• I would love to know how you are using Ramp to make your end-of-month easier! I would also love to see people share the ways they use Ramp in a variety of different industries!

3 Likes

Hi there, Ramp Community! :wave:

My name is Sheridan.

• PNW-based :evergreen_tree:
  • My role is a Scaled Customer Success Manager
  • I love that I get to act as a Ramp product-expert and CSM for my customers-- while also having the opportunity to use the product day-to-day as a user! :calling:
  • Topics I would love to learn about are areas of expansion for automation and AI capabilities, improvements to the platforms UX and design, and more about how customers with less-common ERPs are using the Ramp system. :brain:
2 Likes

Hi, everyone! I’m Nozim.

• Located – Arlington, VA.
  • Role – comptroller
  • How I use Ramp – I’m the administrator of Ramp in my organization. I oversee card charges, review reimbursements for payment, and book them in our accounting software.
  • Topics I’m interested in – learn how others are using Ramp.
4 Likes

Hey! Stoked to be here :slight_smile:

• David Wieseneck
  • VP Finance at Demostack
  • Based in NYC
  • I am the Admin for our account, but I also am a Card Holder & an Approver
5 Likes

Hey Everyone.

• Your name - Alex Roytenberg
  • Your role - I am the founder of Integrated.CPA
  • Where you’re located - Brooklyn NYC
  • How you use Ramp - We recommend Ramp for all of our clients.
5 Likes

Hi Everyone! Happy for this shared space of Ramp fans!

Steph Cicatelli
Financial Controller at TodayTixGroup
Based in NYC
We utilize ramp mostly for our Operational business needs as well as marketing spend

3 Likes

Hi everyone - super excited for this resource and community!

Dustin Walsted
VP of Finance, Business Development/Strategy, Technology for a group of companies in the real estate space
Colorado
We use everything Ramp has to offer, has been super helpful lately in scaling our digital marketing agency

4 Likes
  • Hi all–I’m Matt Piety with Summit
  • CEO
  • Indianapolis
  • Using Ramp to streamline expenses/AP
  • Always trying to learn more ways to simplify our business so looking forward to hearing how others are leveraging Ramp
4 Likes

Hi! I’m Karina

• Located in NYC

• Role: running SMB customer success @Ramp!

• How I use Ramp: I primarily use Ramp to manage my own and my team’s spend. I’m also constantly in the platform with customers and Ramp teammates!

• Topics I’m interested in: whatever you’re interested in! Specifically industry best practices on using Ramp, what you’re all hoping to get out of this forum/community events, and feedback!

1 Like

Hi Everyone.

• David Hartmann
  • Founder of Quiq Capital
  • Based in NYC
  • Quiq launched in late 2021. In early 2022 we set out to find software that would make expenses and AP management effortless. Fortunately, Ramp answered our call. We use Ramp for everything it has to offer. The use of disposable virtual cards is a game changer along with dynamic expense management and receipt capture. We are big fans of the work being done here.
2 Likes

Hi All!

Dave DeWitt
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
CFO/Controller - Private Country Club
We use Ramp as a tool to track Manager spend during the month and help them stay on budget.
I’m interested in what else Ramp has to offer

1 Like

Hi, I’m Lori

• Located in Milwaukee, WI
  • Role: Sr. Director of Finance, Marcus Performing Arts Center
  • How I use Ramp: We use ramp for purchasing and employee reimbursements.
  • Topics I’m interested in: I’m here to learn and see how others are leveraging the system.
2 Likes

Cheers!

• My Name is Crystal Pacheco
  • I’m the Accounts Payable Manager for our district at the Metropolitan Regional Career and Technical Center, a career and tech public high school that uses off-site internships for student learning (each student has an individualized learning plan)
  • I’m located in Providence, Rhode Island
  • If you read the above and know that our 888 students each have their own individualized learning plan in career and tech, you can imagine the demands of procurement for 888 different interests and their 55 teachers, not to mention the staff and admin that keep our very out-of-the-box school running on a daily basis. Ramp helps me manage the extensive amount of credit card purchases I make on staff’s behalf, and those of our department directors.
  • Looking forward to learning more about Employee Reimbursements to transition the dozens of weekly reimbursements to Ramp instead of manual checks, and any other way Ramp can help our organization!
3 Likes

Hello! My name is Becky :mirror_ball:

• Located in Moorpark, Ventura County, CA.
  • Role Staff Accountant/ Ramp administrator at Mike Rovner Construction :hammer_and_wrench:
  • How I use Ramp Organizing, approving and monitoring employee spending
  • Topics I’m interested in - I would like to learn to customize the transaction approval screen to be more user and time friendly.
3 Likes