Ramp Travel + spend programs to help speed up month-end close

Hi Ramp community,
I’m Jenny from Ramp’s Travel team. It was great meeting some of y’all last week and chatting all things Travel! Loved to hear about how some of y’all use spend programs to tag accounting codes for the transactions spent on spend programs. Know some folks think spend programs are only useful for larger companies but it can definitely help save you some time when tagging transactions for month-end close. Here are some more details on how to get started with them.

If you missed the Ramp Travel product demo, check out how Ramp Travel works at a high level here. To turn on Ramp Travel, you can reference the support article here.

We’ve also created some resources for admins to start rolling out Travel to teams:

Would love to hear y’alls feedback as you roll Ramp Travel to your teams. Have a great long weekend!

1 Like

Hi, we have been loving Ramp Travel, and it is great to see all the transactions in one place. I am also excited for what is next: group booking, booking approval. One feature request I do have is an activity tab under each trip or a notes section. It would be great if there was a way to leave notes or comments about the trip that our Finance Staff needs to know.

Hi Christian, there’s currently an option to add notes on the individual transactions from the trip. When you click into the transaction at the top of the page there’s an ‘activities’ tab where you can leave notes for the finance team to see. Are you looking for the ability to do the same for the trip as a whole?

Yes, that same feature for transactions I would like for the trip as a whole.

1 Like