Search by Data in a Memo

It would be great to be able to search for a piece of information in the Memo of a transaction in the “Search & filter” bar of the “Expenses”> “Transactions” screen. A use case of this feature would be having the ability to search by a flight confirmation # that a cardholder has put in a memo of an existing credit card transaction. This way, it would allow the cardholder to quickly locate the desired transaction to make the necessary updates (especially when there are many transactions with the same vendor (i.e. airline).

2 Likes

I agree! This would be a great feature.

Hi @ndivanna and @Mary_Winslow , we are currently rolling this out and I’ve enabled it for your respective businesses. Please let me know if you have any feedback on it!

2 Likes

@aborgonovo - oh that is also a feature I have been looking for! Can you enable our business as well? Thanks!

Hi Michael, welcome to the community! This should be available to all businesses now! When you search, we will look through the memo, vendor, and cardholder fields to see if we find a match. If you’re seeing otherwise, we can loop in the support team to take a look.

Best,
Ale

1 Like