Wish List - Unsynced Bill Notification

I would love it if Ramp would notify me via email or as notification directly in the Bill Pay section when a bill does not sync to Sage Intacct because of an accounting issue. I don’t usually find out until our bookkeeper notifies me when he reconciles our bank account history with Intacct. Then I open up the bill in Bill Pay and see it has not synced (examples attached).

Am I missing something where this is a feature, but it’s not turned on? I can’t find it anywhere. This is the only thing I found on Ramp under FAQ for Bill Sync:
“Q: How will I know if my bill has been synced or not?
A: An unsynced bill will be denoted by a grey cloud icon, instead of the regular green cloud icon for successful sync, or red cloud icon for failed sync.”

2 Likes

Hi @jessica.siemasz, thank you for the feedback! There isn’t currently an option to receive notifications when bills have a sync error, but I completely understand why this would be useful. It’s an excellent flag and I’ve submitted it to our product team. We will let you know once there’s an update. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

1 Like

I created a view in the bills section with the only filter is Failed Sync and saved it to check if there are issues to resolve.

5 Likes